How to renew Kindle Books from your library
To renew a library Kindle Book:
- Renew the title in your library's OverDrive collection.
- On Amazon's website, go to your "Content & Devices" page, then select Books.
- Select Delete next to the title you renewed, then confirm.
- Go back to your library's OverDrive collection and deliver the Kindle Book to your Amazon account again.
- Are Kindle Books automatically removed from my Kindle or Kindle reading app?
- Are OverDrive's audiobooks compatible with Kindle or Kobo devices?
- Borrowing Kindle Books from your library's OverDrive website
- How to make Kindle your reading preference on your library's OverDrive website or in the OverDrive app
- How to read Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
- How to renew Kindle Books from your library
- How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- How to transfer library Kindle Books via USB