How to renew Kindle Books from your library
To renew a library Kindle Book:
- Renew the title in your library's OverDrive collection.
- On Amazon's website, go to "Manage Your Content and Devices."
- Under "Content," select and delete the title.
- Go back to your library's OverDrive collection and deliver the Kindle Book to your Amazon account again.
- Are audiobooks from the library compatible with Kindles?
- Are Kindle Books automatically removed from my Kindle or Kindle reading app?
- Borrowing Kindle Books from your library's OverDrive website or the OverDrive app
- How to make Kindle your reading preference on your library's OverDrive website or in the OverDrive app
- How to read Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
- How to renew Kindle Books from your library
- How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- How to transfer library Kindle Books via USB