What time do titles expire on the last day of my loan?
Titles expire around the same time of day that you borrow them. So, if you borrow a book at 12:30 PM, it will expire around 12:30 PM on the last day of its lending period.
To see when titles will expire, select in your library's digital collection to go to your Loans page. You'll see the time left in your lending period above each title.
Or, if you've downloaded the title to the OverDrive app (Android, Chromebook, iOS, or Windows 8 and up), you can see when the title expires on your app bookshelf.
If you find that titles expire before you can finish them (or you finish them early in the lending period), you may be able to choose a different lending period.
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Android and Fire tablets
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Chromebook
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Windows 8/10
- Borrowing titles on a Windows 7 or Mac computer
- How many books can I borrow and place on hold at the same time?
- How to borrow an available hold
- How to change your lending period for digital titles
- How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
- How to find and borrow older issues of a magazine
- How to rate titles in your library's digital collection
- How to renew digital titles
- How to use your library wish list
- What time do titles expire on the last day of my loan?