How to read Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
The Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader is a web app that allows you to read Kindle Books in any compatible web browser. Follow the steps below to read Kindle Books from your library using Kindle Cloud Reader.
Note: Kindle Books are currently available for U.S. libraries only.
- Borrow a book and send it to your Amazon account.
- Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader.
You may need to sign in with your Amazon account.
- Your Kindle Library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
For more details on using Kindle Cloud Reader, please see Amazon's Cloud Reader help pages.
- Are audiobooks from the library compatible with Kindles?
- Are Kindle Books automatically removed from my Kindle or Kindle reading app?
- Borrowing Kindle Books from your library
- How to make Kindle your reading preference
- How to read Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
- How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- How to transfer library Kindle Books via USB