What are ODM and ACSM files?
The OverDrive app uses ODM files to open and download audiobooks that you've borrowed from your library's digital collection.
You'll need the OverDrive app to open an ODM file.
Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) and the OverDrive app use ACSM files to download DRM-protected ebooks.
- Can I download the same ebooks to multiple devices?
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to download supplementary content
- How to export your history from your library's OverDrive website or the OverDrive app
- How to resume downloading an audiobook in the OverDrive app
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are ODM and ACSM files?
- Where are library ebook files saved after I download them to my computer?