How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
Your library may offer multiple reading options for borrowed ebooks. These options can include:
You'll be able to select the option that works best for you after you borrow an ebook or on your Loans page (under ).
Note: In some cases, you may see a Download drop-down menu with multiple options (like EPUB and Open EPUB). You can choose one of these OR the Kindle option (U.S. only).
- How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
- How to see which formats are available for a title
- What are fixed-layout titles?
- What are the different listening options for audiobooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What are the different reading options for ebooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What is a read-along ebook and how does it work?