How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
Your library may offer multiple reading options for borrowed ebooks. These options can include:
- Reading in your browser
- Downloading (to the OverDrive app or your computer)
- Sending to Kindle (U.S. libraries only)
You'll be able to select the option that works best for you after you borrow an ebook or on your Loans page (under ).
Note: In some cases, you may see a Download drop-down menu with multiple options (like EPUB and Open EPUB). You can choose one of these OR the Kindle option (U.S. only).
- How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
- How to see which formats are available for a title
- What are fixed-layout titles?
- What are the different listening options for audiobooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What are the different reading options for ebooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What is a read-along ebook and how does it work?