How to download supplementary content
Supplementary content is bonus content that comes with certain titles, often in the form of a PDF ebook (with illustrations, maps, diagrams, etc.). A title with supplementary content will say "includes supplementary content" on its details page.
To download supplementary content:
- Go to your Loans page (under ).
- Select next to the borrowed title, then select Download. The supplementary content will download separately from the title.
Note: Most PDF supplementary content needs to be opened and read on a computer with Adobe Digital Editions.
- Can I download the same ebooks to multiple devices?
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to download supplementary content
- How to export your history of downloaded titles from the OverDrive app
- How to resume downloading an audiobook in the OverDrive app
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are ODM and ACSM files?
- Where are library ebook files saved after I download them to my computer?