How to borrow OverDrive ebooks on your Tolino ereader
You can borrow and download OverDrive ebooks from your library using the browser on your Tolino ereader.
- Make sure your Tolino is connected to the internet.
- Open your Tolino's web browser and go to your library's OverDrive website.
- Borrow an ebook from your library's collection. If prompted, enter your library card to complete this step.
- Tap the Download button for the borrowed ebook.
- If prompted, enter a free Adobe ID to complete the download.
Note: If you want to download the same ebook to multiple devices, you need to enter the same Adobe ID on each device. You can check which Adobe ID you're using on your Tolino under My accounts > Adobe DRM.
Once downloaded, the ebook will appear in your Tolino library. It will automatically be returned to the library on its due date.
For more information about how library borrowing works with Tolinos, please visit Tolino's website.