How to rate titles in your library's digital collection
The star ratings you see in your library's digital collection are based on user ratings across all OverDrive digital collections.
To add your own rating for a title, tap or click on the star rating you want to assign.
You can add ratings from a title details or search result (list view) page for any title in your library's digital collection. To rate titles you currently have checked out, go to your Loans page (under ).
Once you rate a title, the stars will change color.
View your rated titles
To see all the titles you rated, click or tap , then select Rated titles (you'll need to be signed in to get to this page).
From there, you can change or remove your ratings, borrow available titles, and place holds on unavailable titles.
Remove your ratings
To remove your rating for a title, click or tap your current rating. For example, if you gave a title four stars, click or tap the fourth star again to remove the rating.
Once you remove your rating, the title will be removed from your Rated titles page.
- Borrowing titles from your library's OverDrive website
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Chromebook
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Fire tablets and Android
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Windows 8/10
- How many books can I borrow and place on hold at the same time?
- How to borrow an available hold
- How to change your lending period for digital titles
- How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
- How to find and borrow older issues of a magazine
- How to rate titles in your library's digital collection
- How to renew digital titles
- How to use your library wish list
- What time do titles expire on the last day of my loan?