How to see which formats are available for a title
You can find a title's media type (ebook, audiobook, or magazine) under its jacket on the home page or a search results page in your library's digital collection.
You can see the specific formats available for a title on its details page, which you can get to by tapping or clicking on the title's jacket.
Note: If you're using the OverDrive app, most titles won't list OverDrive Read or OverDrive Listen in the "Formats" section (even if the title is available in one of those formats). To see and access all formats for a title, use your device's web browser instead.
If an ebook is available in multiple formats, you can select a format for that ebook after you borrow it.
- How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
- How to only see available titles
- How to search for titles in your library's OverDrive collection
- How to see which formats are available for a title
- How to tell whether or not a title is available for checkout
- Using audience or maturity levels to limit the books you see in your library's collection
- What are fixed-layout titles?
- What are the different listening options for audiobooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What are the different reading options for ebooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What are the standardized reading levels that I see on my library site, and what do they mean?
- What is a read-along ebook and how does it work?