How to tell whether or not a title is available for checkout
You can tell which titles are available for checkout by looking at the availability banners along the top of each jacket, as well as the action link beneath the title.
When a title is available for checkout, the banner says "Available." There's also a Borrow link beneath the title so you can check it out right away.
When a title isn't available to borrow, you'll see one of three banners:
- A "Wait list" banner means all copies of the title are checked out, but you can place a hold on it.
- A "Coming soon" banner means the title hasn't been released yet, but you can place a hold on it.
- An "Unavailable" banner means that the title isn't available for checkout and can't be placed on hold.
- Filtering your library's collection by audience
- How to only see available titles
- How to search for titles in your library's OverDrive collection
- How to see which formats are available for a title
- How to tell whether or not a title is available for checkout
- What are the standardized reading levels that I see on my library site, and what do they mean?