Filtering your library's collection by audience
You can use audience filters to limit the types of content you see while browsing and searching your library's digital collection:
- In your library's digital collection, go to your Settings page (under your account).
You'll need to be signed into your library to get to this page.
- Under "Audience(s)," select the types of content you'd like to see while browsing and searching. You can choose one or more of these filters:
- Juvenile: Fiction and nonfiction titles for children.
- Young adult: Fiction and nonfiction titles for young adults.
- General adult: General fiction and nonfiction.
- Mature adult: Fiction and nonfiction for readers over the age of 18 (for example, erotic literature).
- Filtering your library's collection by audience
- How to only see available titles
- How to search for titles in your library's OverDrive collection
- How to see which formats are available for a title
- How to tell whether or not a title is available for checkout
- What are the standardized reading levels that I see on my library site, and what do they mean?