How to only see available titles
If you'd like to only see titles that are currently available to borrow, you can:
- Run a search or open a collection, then select Available now from the "Availability" filter on the results page.
- Use the "Availability" drop-down in the advanced search to search for titles that are available now.
- Filtering your library's collection by audience
- How to only see available titles
- How to search for titles in your library's OverDrive collection
- How to see which formats are available for a title
- How to tell whether or not a title is available for checkout
- What are the standardized reading levels that I see on my library site, and what do they mean?