How to remove a hold
If you're no longer interested in a title that you have on hold, follow the steps below to remove your hold.
- In your library's digital collection, click or tap , then select Holds.
You'll need to be signed into your library to get to this page.
- Select Remove under the title you no longer want.
- How many books can I borrow and place on hold at the same time?
- How to borrow an available hold
- How to change your email address for hold notifications
- How to place a hold
- How to remove a hold
- How to suspend a hold
- Managing available holds with deliver later
- What does Request again mean?
- Where are my holds?
- Why do I need to wait for a copy of a digital title?