How to change your email address for hold notifications
Note: You need to update your notification email address individually for current holds. Once you update any title's hold notification email, the new email address becomes the default for future holds.
- In your library's digital collection, click or tap , then select Holds.
You'll need to be signed into your library to get to this page.
- Select Edit email beneath the title you want to update.
- Enter and confirm your new email address, then select Submit.
- How many books can I borrow and place on hold at the same time?
- How to borrow an available hold
- How to change your email address for hold notifications
- How to place a hold
- How to remove a hold
- How to suspend a hold
- Managing available holds with deliver later
- What does Request again mean?
- Where are my holds?
- Why do I need to wait for a copy of a digital title?