A library's OverDrive website isn't loading
If your library's OverDrive website isn't loading or you see a message about updating your browser, the steps below may help resolve the issue.
Please try the steps in order. Once you resolve the issue, there's no need to continue to the next step.
- Clear your browser's cache and return to the site.
- Use another web browser to go to your library's OverDrive website.
- Check for browser extensions, antivirus software, or firewalls that may be preventing you from reaching the site. If this is the case, you may be able to disable the browser extension or adjust your antivirus or firewall permissions to allow the site to load. Refer to the software's support website (or your IT team, if applicable) for steps.
- Go to your library's OverDrive website on a different connection (for example, using a cellular connection on your phone). If the site loads using the other connection, it's likely that your building's network settings are causing the problem. In that case, please contact the network administrator for your building.
- Contact support for more help, and let them know you tried all the steps in this article.