How to return titles to your library
All digital titles are automatically returned on their due dates, so you never have to worry about late fees. If you'd like to return a title early to make space in your library account, use one of the sections below.
Return from the app or software you used to download it
You can return titles using the app or software that you used to download them. Here are specific steps for:
- Amazon (for Kindle Books)
- OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- OverDrive for Android
- OverDrive for Chromebook
- OverDrive for Windows 8/10
- OverDrive for Windows (desktop)
- Adobe Digital Editions
Note: Open EPUB and Open PDF ebooks are an exception; they can't be returned from ADE.
Return from your Loans page
You can also return titles from your digital library:
- Go to your Loans page (under ).
- Select Return beneath the title.