How to enable cookies on your computer
- Paste chrome://settings/content into your address bar, then press Enter.
- Select Cookies and site data.
- Select Allow all cookies.
- Go to Menu > Settings. On a Mac, go to Firefox > Preferences.
- Click the Privacy & Security tab.
- Under "Browser Privacy," select Standard.
Edge (Windows 10 only)
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- Select Cookies and site permissions.
- Select Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Turn on Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
Safari (Mac only)
- On a Mac, go to Safari > Preferences.
- Under the "Privacy" tab, uncheck Block all cookies.