How do I enable the high contrast option on my library's OverDrive website?
OverDrive library websites offer a high contrast option for visually impaired users. You can enable or disable this option using the steps below.
- On your library's OverDrive website, click or tap , then select Settings.
You'll need to be signed into the site to get to this page.
- Under "Display options," select High contrast. Your setting is saved automatically.
Selecting the high contrast option will make your library's OverDrive website look like this:
- How do I enable dyslexic font?
- How do I enable the high contrast option on my library's OverDrive website?
- OverDrive library websites are compatible with computer screen readers
- The OverDrive app is compatible with native screen readers for Android, iOS, and Windows 8/10
- Using keyboard shortcuts in OverDrive for Windows (desktop)
- Using keyboard shortcuts in OverDrive for Windows 8/10