How to update your OverDrive account settings
You can update your OverDrive account settings on overdrive.com using these steps:
- Sign into your OverDrive account at overdrive.com.
- Click your name in the top-right corner, then select Settings.
- You'll be taken to your Account Settings page, where you can change your personal details (name, email address, or password), your favorite genres, and your search options.
- After you've made changes, select Save before leaving the page.
Note: If you change your email address, you'll be automatically signed out of your OverDrive account, and you'll need to sign in again with your new credentials.
From here, you'll also be able to view and edit your saved Libraries, saved Searches, email Subscriptions, and linked Devices.
- How to close an OverDrive account
- How to remove a device from your OverDrive account
- How to reset or change your OverDrive account password
- How to update your OverDrive account settings
- What is an OverDrive account?
- What's the difference between an OverDrive account and a library card?
- Why do I need to verify my OverDrive account?