How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for Windows 8/10
Titles you've borrowed from the library will automatically be returned at the end of their lending periods. However, if you finish ebooks or audiobooks before then, you can return them using OverDrive for Windows 8/10 (to free up space in your library account).
How to return ebooks and audiobooks
- From your app Bookshelf, right-click or swipe down on the title you want to return.
- Select Return/Delete from the bottom ribbon to see the return options.
- Select Delete and return to return the title to the library and remove it from your device.
Select Delete but do not return to delete the title from your device. It will stay in your library account until the end of its lending period, so you can download it again, if you'd like.
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Windows 8/10
- Do I need internet access to use the OverDrive app?
- How to add a library to OverDrive for Windows 8/10
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to remove a library from your libraries list in the OverDrive app
- How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for Windows 8/10
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are the system requirements for the OverDrive app?
- What's the difference between OverDrive for Windows 8/10 and OverDrive for Windows (desktop)?