How to install OverDrive for Chromebook
With OverDrive for Chromebook, you can borrow and enjoy audiobooks and ebooks from your library's digital collection.
Install from the Google Play Store
We recommend installing the OverDrive app from the Google Play Store, if your Chromebook has access to it.
Install from the Chrome Web Store
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for OverDrive.
- Find the OverDrive app in your results, then click Add to Chrome.
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Chromebook
- Do I need internet access to use the OverDrive app?
- How to add a library in OverDrive for Chromebook
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to install OverDrive for Chromebook
- How to remove a library from your libraries list in the OverDrive app
- How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for Chromebook
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are the system requirements for the OverDrive app?