What does "Request again" mean?
If a title you borrowed has holds, you won't be able to renew it. Instead, you can use the Request again feature to join the title's wait list, so you can borrow it again once it's available.
You'll see the Request again option on your Loans page (under ) three days before the title expires.
How to request a title again
- In your library's digital collection, select to go to your Loans page.
If prompted, sign in.
- Select the Request again button under the title you'd like to request.
- If prompted, enter and confirm your email address in the pop-up window.
Titles you've requested again will appear on your Holds page, and you'll get an email when they're available to borrow.
- How many books can I borrow and place on hold at the same time?
- How to borrow an available hold
- How to change your email address for hold notifications
- How to place a hold
- How to remove a hold
- How to suspend a hold
- Managing available holds with deliver later
- What does Request again mean?
- Where are my holds?
- Why do I need to wait for a copy of a digital title?