Why do I need to verify my OverDrive account?
We include an account verification step because it's a best practice for web applications that store personal data. Your privacy and security are very important to us, and this step helps us to ensure that your account stays under your control.
When you sign up for an OverDrive account, we'll send you a verification email. Simply follow the steps in the email to verify your account.
If you skip this step now, you can always go to overdrive.com to send the verification email to yourself again.
If you'd like to learn more about what an OverDrive account can do, you can learn more here.
- How to close an OverDrive account
- How to remove a device from your OverDrive account
- How to reset or change your OverDrive account password
- How to update your OverDrive account settings
- What is an OverDrive account?
- What's the difference between an OverDrive account and a library card?
- Why do I need to verify my OverDrive account?