Trouble downloading an audiobook in OverDrive for Windows (desktop)
Sometimes, an issue occurs when downloading an audiobook to OverDrive for Windows (desktop). When this happens, try deleting the title from your device and then downloading it again:
- Delete the audiobook from OverDrive for Windows, then close the app.
- Search your computer for the problematic audiobook and delete each instance you find. By default, you'll find it in [My] Documents > My Media > MP3 Audiobooks.
- Delete your temporary internet files. This step is extremely important.
- Close and reopen your web browser.
- Try downloading the title from your library's OverDrive website again.