Can I download the same ebooks to multiple devices?
Yes. If you're using our new Libby app, your ebooks will sync across devices when you sign in with the same library card.
If you want to download the same ebooks to multiple devices using the OverDrive app, always authorize (or sign into) the app with the same OverDrive account, Facebook account, library card, or Adobe ID.
Note: Users who signed into the OverDrive app using the under-13 option can't download the same ebooks to multiple devices. Learn more about sign-in options for users under age 13.
To download the same ebooks to both the OverDrive app and Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on a computer, you'll need to authorize ADE and the app with the same OverDrive account or Adobe ID.
Note: You won't be able to authorize ADE with your library card or Facebook.
- Can I download the same ebooks to multiple devices?
- How many devices can I authorize using an OverDrive account or Adobe ID?
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to authorize and deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions on a computer
- How to authorize the OverDrive app with an Adobe ID
- How to download supplementary content
- How to export your history of downloaded titles from the OverDrive app
- How to resume downloading an audiobook in the OverDrive app
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are ODM and ACSM files?
- What does it mean to authorize the OverDrive app?
- Where are library ebook files saved after I download them to my computer?