How to transfer library Kindle Books via USB
Note: Kindle Books are currently available for U.S. libraries only.
In most cases, library Kindle Books can be delivered wirelessly to your device instead of via USB, as long as your Kindle has a Wi-Fi connection.
Otherwise, you can transfer a library Kindle Book to your Kindle via USB, using these instructions:
- On Amazon's website, go to your "Manage Your Content and Devices" page.
- Find the title in the "Content" list, then select .
- Select Download & transfer via USB in the pop-up window.
- Follow Amazon's prompts to finish the transfer. If you have any problems, these instructions from Amazon may help.
- Are audiobooks from the library compatible with Kindles?
- Are Kindle Books automatically removed from my Kindle or Kindle reading app?
- Borrowing Kindle Books from your library
- How to make Kindle your reading preference
- How to read Kindle Books with Kindle Cloud Reader
- How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- How to transfer library Kindle Books via USB