How to reset or change your OverDrive account password
If you forgot your password
If you want to change your password
In the OverDrive app
You can also use the OverDrive app to change your password, using the following steps:
- Android, Chromebook, and iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch): Tap the Home menu icon in the top-left corner, then select Account.
Windows 8: Select the Settings icon in the top-right corner, then OverDrive account.
- Select Manage account (or Sign in, if you're not already signed in).
- Under "Personal details," select the Change your password link.
- Follow the instructions to set a new password for your OverDrive account.
- How to close an OverDrive account
- How to remove a device from your OverDrive account
- How to reset or change your OverDrive account password
- How to update your OverDrive account settings
- What is an OverDrive account?
- What's the difference between an OverDrive account and a library card?
- Why do I need to verify my OverDrive account?