How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
Titles you've borrowed from the library will automatically be returned at the end of their lending periods. However, if you finish titles before then, you can return them using OverDrive for iOS (to free up space on your library account).
How to return ebooks and audiobooks
If you only need to return one title, tap and hold it on your app bookshelf, then tap Return to library.
To quickly return more than one title:
- From the app bookshelf, tap Edit in the top-right corner.
- Tap Return to send a title back to the library and delete it from your device.
- Tap Done when you finish editing your bookshelf.
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Do I need internet access to use the OverDrive app?
- How to add a library in OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to remove a library from your libraries list in the OverDrive app
- How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What devices work with the OverDrive app?