How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for Android
Titles you've borrowed from the library will automatically be returned at the end of their lending periods. However, if you finish ebooks, audiobooks, or streaming videos before then, you can return them using OverDrive for Android (to free up space in your library account).
How to return ebooks, audiobooks, or streaming videos
- From your app bookshelf, tap and hold a title to display its return options.
- Select Return to library. The title will be returned to your library and deleted from your device.
If you'd like to delete a title from your device without returning it to your library, use these instructions instead.
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Android and Fire tablets
- Do I need internet access to use the OverDrive app?
- How to add a library in OverDrive for Android and Fire tablets
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to install OverDrive for Android if you don't have the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore
- How to remove a library from your libraries list in the OverDrive app
- How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for Android
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are the system requirements for the OverDrive app?