How to burn audiobooks to CDs using OverDrive for Mac
You can use OverDrive's desktop app to burn audiobooks to CDs.
Note: Due to agreements with publishers and digital media suppliers, audiobooks from OverDrive can't be burned to DVD or Blu-ray.
How to burn audiobooks to a CD
- Open OverDrive's desktop app.
- Select an audiobook and click the Burn button. The burn wizard will open.
- Insert a blank CD into the CD drive on your computer. Click Next.
- When the burn wizard finds your CD drive, you'll see the "Confirm" screen.
Select the part(s) to burn. You'll need one CD for each part. Click Next.
- When the burn finishes, you'll see the "Success" screen. Click Finish to close the wizard.
- How to burn audiobooks to CDs using OverDrive for Mac
- How to install OverDrive's desktop app for Mac
- How to open library ebooks and audiobooks downloaded on a Mac
- How to transfer audiobooks to an iPod using OverDrive for Mac
- How to use the audiobook player in OverDrive for Mac
- Using keyboard shortcuts in OverDrive for Mac
- What are the system requirements for the OverDrive app?