How to add a library in OverDrive for Android and Fire tablets
You can use the "Manage libraries" feature to find, save, and access your library in the OverDrive app.
How to add a library
- In the OverDrive app, tap the icon in the top-left corner to open the Home menu.
- Tap Manage libraries.
- Tap the to search for your library.
- Enter your library's name, city, or postal code in the search box, then tap Search.
- Tap your library, then tap the to save its OverDrive collection to your library list. From here, you can also tap the library's name to start browsing right away.
Saved libraries appear in the Home menu above "Manage libraries."
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for Android and Fire tablets
- Do I need internet access to use the OverDrive app?
- How to add a library in OverDrive for Android and Fire tablets
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to install OverDrive for Android if you don't have the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore
- How to remove a library from your libraries list in the OverDrive app
- How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for Android
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are the system requirements for the OverDrive app?