How to add a library in OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
You can use the "Add a library" feature to find, save, and access your library in the OverDrive app.
How to add a library
- In the OverDrive app, tap the icon in the top-left corner to open the Home menu.
Tap Add a library.
- Enter your library's name, city, or postal code in the search box, then tap Search.
- Tap your library. You'll be redirected to the library's digital collection to start browsing right away, and the library will automatically be saved to your "My libraries" list.
- Borrowing titles in OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Do I need internet access to use the OverDrive app?
- How to add a library in OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to remove a library from your libraries list in the OverDrive app
- How to return a downloaded title using OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- Where can I install the OverDrive app?