How to use the ebook reader in OverDrive for Windows 8/10
Once you've borrowed and downloaded an ebook in the OverDrive app, go to the app home screen, then click or tap the ebook to start reading.
How to use the ebook reader:
- To move forward or backward in the book: To go to the next page, click or tap the right side of the screen, or swipe to the left on a touchscreen.
To go to the previous page, click or tap the left side of the screen, or swipe to the right on a touchscreen.
- To look up a word in the dictionary: Tap and hold a word. You can also look it up on Wikipedia or Google.
- To display the reader menu: Click or tap the middle of the screen.
- To change the ebook's layout, font size, line spacing, and more: Click or tap Settings.
- To return to the app's home screen: Open the reader menu, then click or tap the back arrow in the top-left corner.