How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
Borrowed titles don't automatically appear on your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app.
Instead, you'll find borrowed titles in the Loans (or Checkouts) section of your library in the app.
From there, select Download or Add to bookshelf to add the title to your Bookshelf.
Then, follow these steps to find the title on your Bookshelf:
- On Android, Fire tablets, Chromebook, and iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch): Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the app to open the Home menu, then tap Bookshelf.
- On Windows 8/10: Click or tap the Back arrow in the top-left corner of the app until you return to the Bookshelf (home screen).
Note: Some titles can't be downloaded to the OverDrive app. Instead, you can open these titles in your device's web browser. These titles won't be added to your Bookshelf.
- Can I download the same ebooks to multiple devices?
- How to add borrowed titles to your Bookshelf in the OverDrive app
- How to download supplementary content
- How to export your history of downloaded titles from the OverDrive app
- How to resume downloading an audiobook in the OverDrive app
- How to sync your progress and bookmarks in the OverDrive app across multiple devices
- What are ODM and ACSM files?
- Where are library ebook files saved after I download them to my computer?