What are the different listening options for audiobooks on my library's OverDrive website?
Here are the different listening options that may be available on your library's OverDrive website when you borrow an audiobook:
- Play the audiobook in your browser with an active internet connection. No software or downloads are required to listen to OverDrive Listen audiobooks.
- Listening progress and bookmarks are stored in the cloud, so you can always pick up where you left off on any device.
- OverDrive Listen has a lot of options to customize your listening experience.
- Learn more about getting started with OverDrive Listen.
- Download and listen to MP3 audiobooks using the OverDrive app (available for Fire tablets worldwide and on other devices in select countries).
- Use OverDrive's desktop software (no longer available to install) to transfer MP3 audiobooks to an iPod or MP3 player or burn them to CDs.
- How to choose a reading format for a borrowed ebook
- How to see which formats are available for a title
- What are fixed-layout titles?
- What are the different listening options for audiobooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What are the different reading options for ebooks on my library's OverDrive website?
- What is a read-along ebook and how does it work?