How to use the audiobook player in OverDrive for Mac
You can use OverDrive's desktop app for Mac to listen to MP3 audiobooks on your computer.
Once you've borrowed and downloaded an audiobook from your library's digital collection, OverDrive for Mac will open. To start listening, select the audiobook and click Play.
How to use the audiobook player:
Player controls (based on the numbered image above):
- Play part
- Play media marker
- Position slider
- Play speed
- Skip back 15 seconds
- Most recent or furthest point played
- Add a bookmark
- How to burn audiobooks to CDs using OverDrive for Mac
- How to install OverDrive's desktop app for Mac
- How to open library ebooks and audiobooks downloaded on a Mac
- How to transfer audiobooks to an iPod using OverDrive for Mac
- How to use the audiobook player in OverDrive for Mac
- Using keyboard shortcuts in OverDrive for Mac
- What are the system requirements for the OverDrive app?