If OverDrive's app becomes unresponsive on your mobile device, you can force the app to close using the steps below.
- Open the list of recently used apps on your device. You can do this by tapping or (or similar) on your device.
- Swipe through the list of apps until you locate the one you wish to close.
- Swipe the app off the screen to close it .
iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Double-tap the Home button.
- Swipe through the list of apps until you find the app you wish to close.
- Swipe the app up to close it.
Windows 8, RT, and 10
- Open the app you wish to close.
- Drag down from the top of the screen.
- Without lifting your finger, drag the app down past the bottom of the screen.