Sometimes, an issue occurs when downloading an audiobook to OverDrive's desktop app (Windows or Mac). This can result in download errors such as:
- ODM Read Error 101 An unexpected error occurred
- ODM Read Error 102 An unexpected error occurred
When this happens, try deleting the title from your device and then downloading it again:
- Delete the audiobook you're having trouble with from the OverDrive desktop app, then close the app.
- Search your computer for the problematic audiobook and delete each instance you find.
By default, you'll find it in
- [My] Documents > My Media > MP3 Audiobooks
- Delete your temporary internet files. This step is extremely important.
- Close and reopen your web browser.
- Try downloading the title from your library's OverDrive website again.