One of the more common causes of a 1060 error is a weak data connection. Make sure you have a strong and fast data connection (like reliable Wi-Fi), and then please try the download again.
Both 3G and 4G connections should work, but if coverage in your current location is weak, downloads may fail.
How to retry your download
- From the app, tap the Home menu in the top-left corner, then select Files.
- Tap the title you're having trouble with, then Download All.
How to send us an error log if you're still having trouble
- Open the Home menu, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel, then tap Send to OverDrive.
- Be sure to include the text of the error message you're getting, and the steps you've tried to resolve the problem.