While reading an eBook in OverDrive's app for iOS, you can customize your reading experience using the reader options. Follow the steps below to show or hide these options.
- From the app bookshelf, tap on the eBook you want to read.
- With a book open, tap the middle of the screen to open the reader options.
Reader options (based on the numbered image above):
- Home menu
- Title menu
- Font settings, where you can change the text size and font type
- Page layout settings, where you can change the columns, text alignment, line spacing, and margins
- To hide the reader options, tap the center of your screen again.