To enable cookies on a mobile device, see this help article.
- Paste chrome://settings/content into your address bar, then press Enter.
- If the "Cookies" option (at the top of the page) says "Blocked," click on it and change it to Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Go to Menu > Options. On a Mac, go to Firefox > Preferences.
- Click the Privacy & Security tab.
- Under "Cookies and Site Data," select Accept cookies and site data.
- Click the gear-shaped Settings button in the top-right corner of the window. Click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click Advanced, then make sure "Always allow session cookies" is checked.
- Select Accept under "First-party cookies" and "Third-party cookies."
- Click OK, then OK again.
Edge (Windows 10 only)
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- Select View advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy and services," change the "Cookies" drop-down to Don't block cookies.
Safari (Mac only)
- On a Mac, go to Safari > Preferences.
- Under the "Privacy" tab, uncheck Block all cookies.