To resolve this error, you'll need to deauthorize your device in Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) and then attempt to transfer the eBook again. Your device will be automatically reauthorized during the transfer.
Follow these steps to deauthorize your device using ADE:
- If your device is not already connected to your computer, connect your device, then open ADE.
- Your device should show up under "Devices" in the left column of ADE (make sure you're in "Library" view).
- Click on your device to select it.
- Click on the device options icon (which looks like a gear), located to the right of "Devices."
- Choose the Erase Device Authorization option, then click Erase Authorization to confirm.
- Attempt to transfer the eBook again.