You can transfer audiobooks from your computer to your MP3 player using OverDrive for Windows (desktop).
- If you're using Windows 8 or newer, you can begin the transfer process from OverDrive for Windows 8/10 instead of the traditional desktop version.
- If you're using an iPod, use these instructions instead of the ones below, because transferring to iPods works a little differently.
Note: We always recommend using the latest version of the OverDrive desktop app.
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer.
- Open OverDrive for Windows (desktop).
- Select an audiobook, then click Transfer .
- When the transfer wizard opens, click Next.
When your device is detected, make sure it's listed under "Player." Select the part(s) you want to transfer and click Next.
- When the transfer is complete, click Finish to close the transfer wizard.