If your library's OverDrive website isn't loading or you see a message about updating your browser, these steps may help fix or find the source of the issue.
Please try these steps in order. Once the issue is resolved, there's no need to continue to the next step.
- Clear your browser's cache and return to the site.
If it still isn't loading, continue to step 2.
- Try going to your library's OverDrive website using another web browser.
If the site isn't loading in other web browsers, continue to step 3.
- Check for antivirus software or firewalls that may be preventing you from reaching the site. If this is the case, you may be able to adjust your antivirus or firewall permissions to allow the site to load. Refer to the software's support (or your IT team, if applicable) for steps.
If the site still isn't loading after you update your permissions, or you don't have antivirus software or firewalls, continue to step 4.
- Try going to your library's OverDrive website on a different connection (for example, using a cellular connection on your phone). If the site loads using the other connection, it's likely that your building's network settings are causing the problem. To resolve the issue, please contact the network administrator for your building.
If the site isn't loading on a different connection, or doesn't load after updating your network settings, continue to step 5.
- Contact support for more help, and let them know you tried all the steps in this article.