If you're having trouble downloading titles in OverDrive's app, you can switch to your mobile browser instead. Titles you borrow and download from a browser (like Chrome or Safari) will still open inside the app.
How to switch to another browser on Android
- In the OverDrive app, tap a saved library from your list.
- Tap the More icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select Open in browser to switch to a stand-alone browser (like Chrome).
How to switch to Safari on iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch)
- In the OverDrive app, go to Home menu > Settings.
- Under "General," turn Open libraries in Safari on.
- Select a library from your list to open its digital collection in Safari.