If you're using a newer Kobo eReader, like an Kobo Aura HD, Glo, or H2O, you'll be able to find all your transferred library eBooks under Home > Library > Books.
On older Kobo eReaders you'll find transferred titles in one of two places on the device, either "Books" (for EPUB eBooks) or "Documents" (for PDF eBooks). To switch between the two places on the Kobo eReader:
- Press the Menu button on your device.
- Select either Documents for PDF eBooks or Books for EPUB eBooks.
If you are still having trouble finding a title on your Kobo, you may have to remove special characters from the file name:
- Plug your Kobo Reader into your computer.
- Open the Kobo Reader in Windows Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac).
- Remove any apostrophes in folder and file names.