If you're having trouble with part(s) of an audiobook, try deleting and re-downloading the individual part(s) to fix the issue.
- Open the OverDrive app, then tap the icon in the top-left corner to open the Home menu.
- Tap Files, then select a title.
- Select the part(s) you're having trouble with or that you'd like to remove.
- Tap Delete to remove the selected part(s).
- Tap Download All to download all of the missing parts. You can also select individual parts from the list, then tap Download.
Note: If you're downloading a lot of parts, or if you have a cap on your mobile data plan, we recommend downloading audiobook parts over a Wi-Fi connection.