Clearing your mobile browser's cache may help resolve a variety of issues, including trouble when browsing your library website, signing in, or downloading titles.
- Open your browser.
- Android browser: Go to Menu > More > Settings or Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security.
Chrome: Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy.
- Android browser: Tap Clear cache, Clear history, and Clear all cookie data as appropriate.
Chrome: Tap Clear browsing data at the bottom of the screen, leave the defaults selected (browsing history, cache, and cookies), then tap Clear.
- From the home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Toward the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap the button for Clear History and Website Data, then tap Clear History and Data to confirm.
Fire tablets (2nd generation Kindle Fires or newer)
- Tap Silk Browser to open the web browser.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Make sure Browsing history, Cache, and Cookies, Site data are selected. Then, tap Clear.
If these steps don't work for your device, please consult the user manual for your Fire.