- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the "Security" tab, and select the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down to "Scripting."
- Make sure the Enable option is selected for Active Scripting and Scripting of Java applets.
- Click OK to save your preference.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the icon, then select Settings.
- Select Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings....
- Open Safari.
- Go to Safari > Preferences > Security.
- Restart your browser by closing and reopening it.