If you're having trouble transferring titles to your Philips GoGear device, and no other troubleshooting has helped, you may want to try formatting it. This process will delete all of the data on your device and remove any possibly corrupt files that could be causing trouble.
Note: Make sure you back up anything on your GoGear that you'd like to keep. This process removes everything that is currently on your GoGear.
Format your GoGear
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Go to Start > [My] Computer.
- Right-click your device, then select Format.
You may have to double-click your device, right-click on Internal Storage, then select Format.
- Click Yes to confirm you'd like to format your player.
Remember, this deletes everything on the device.
- Once the format is complete, try to transfer the title again.